🚀 Welcome to
hummingbot version 0.30.0!
As described in feature request #1443, users can now apply a limit to the total balance to allocate how much the bot can access in an exchange.
This command is useful when running multiple bots sharing the same assets in an account e.g. setting a 50% USDT limit to each bot running BTC-USDT and ETH-USDT pair.
Run the command
balance limit [exchange] [asset] [amount] to do this. More information in balance command.
Adding paper trade balances can now be done easier from the Hummingbot client by running
balance paper [asset] [amount]. Also, users can now check paper trading account balances by running
balance paper command.
For more information and sample usage, refer to balance command in our documentation.
Users can now see the market's order book by running the order_book command from the Hummingbot CLI while a strategy is running.
By default, this command shows the top 5 bid/ask prices with order volume. It can be used with optional arguments like
--lines to specify the number of lines to show,
--exchange if running on cross-exchange and arbitrage strategy.
In the previous versions, users can only see the list of trades in the current session from the
history command i.e. restarting Hummingbot will start a fresh list of trades in the new session.
Starting this release, all trades are now continuously saved in a CSV file that can be accessed in the
We changed how Hummingbot manages trades stored in the local database. This allows users to run multiple bots from the same parent directory without mixing up the list of trades in the history output.
This will also allow running multiple windows of Hummingbot via binary without errors when running the
- Ethereum node and websocket can now be configured using the
- Improved trade fill table in
- Added validation for script file path when using absolute path #2035
- Passwords created the first time are now saved #2066
- Completely removed Bitcoin.com connector from codebase #2095
- Implemented Huobi websocket API as part of maintaining user account balances in market connectors #2140
- Removed failing unit test
test_deposit_infoin Liquid #1574
- Fixed duplicate trades bug appearing in
- Fixed reappeared bug in Kraken where performance calculation in
historyis incorrect #1671
- Fixed reappeared
decimal.DivisionByZeroerror in Kraken when running
- Fixed bug in KuCoin getting stuck when cancelling limit orders #1804
- Fixed failing unit tests
test_server_time_offsetin Binance #1819
- Fixed reappeared bug in Kraken where best bid and ask price are not updating #1901
IndexError: list index out of rangewhen using order optimization with ping pong and price band #1944
- Fixed how balances are shown per exchange in an easy to read format #2041
- Fixed high CPU usage when running on decentralized exchange connectors #2049
- Deprecated Market order type in centralized exchange connectors #1911
LIMIT_MAKERorder type to all applicable market connectors #1912
last_trade_pricein market connectors #2036
- Removed deposit and withdrawal functionality from all connectors #2061
get_tracking_pairs- trading pairs are passed in during init.
MARKETorder type for centralized exchanges.
LIMIT_MAKERorder type if your exchange supports this type of orders, please integrate it into the connector.
test_limit_makers_unfilled- to test new LIMIT_MAKER order type.
See Building Connectors for details.