Version 0.3.1 - beta
hummingbot version 0.3.1! This is the official public beta release. We list the new updates since the last release below.
Hummingbot is now open source! You can check out the source code on Github.
To facilitate cross-exchange trading strategies in which there may exist a basis between the assets (i.e., trading a DAI pair on one exchange and a USDT pair on another exchange), we have introduced a conversion class, a global configuration that sets a conversion rate between two assets. You can choose whether the conversion rate is determined dynamically via a price feed or fixed statically by you. By default, we pull conversion rates dynamically using the CoinCap API.
This allows users to utilize the cross-exchange market making strategy on ==WETH-DAI==, the most active trading pair on decentralized exchanges while hedging their filled order on a different trading pair on a centralized exchange, like ==ETH-USDT== on Binance.
- Fixed a Segfault bug when using DDEX connector
- Fixed a bug in which users would quickly hit rate limit issues when using the Radar Relay connector
- Fixed a bug that unmasked the wallet password when users inspect their prior command history (🙏
Joshua | Bamboo Relay)
- Fixed a bug that causes errors when trading ERC-20 tokens with less than 18 decimals
- Fixed a status polling error in the Radar Relay connector