Release Notes - Version 0.3.1¶
hummingbot version 0.3.1! This is the official public beta release. We list the new updates since the last release below.
🙌 Open source¶
Hummingbot is now open source! You can check out the source code on Github.
↔️ Conversion class¶
To facilitate cross-exchange trading strategies in which there may exist a basis between the assets (i.e. trading a DAI pair on one exchange and a USDT pair on another exchange), we have introduced a conversion class, a global configuration which sets an conversion rate between two assets. You can choose whether the conversion rate is determined dynamically via a price feed or fixed statically by you. By default, we pull conversion rates dynamically using the CoinCap API.
This allows users to utilize the cross-exchange market making strategy on WETH-DAI, the most active trading pair on decentralized exchanges currently, while hedging their filled order on a different trading pair on a centralized exchange, like ETH-USDT on Binance.
🐞 Bug fixes and miscellaneous updates¶
- Fixed a Segfault bug when using DDEX connector
- Fixed an bug in which users would quickly hit rate limit issues when using the Radar Relay connector
- Fixed a bug that unmasked the wallet password when users inspect their prior command history (🙏
Joshua | Bamboo Relay)
- Fixed a bug that cause errors when trading ERC-20 tokens with less then 18 decimals
- Fixed a status polling error in the Radar Relay connector