🚀 Welcome to
hummingbot version 0.22.0! In this release, we added an external pricing source feature, addressed a number of bugs, and continuously working on the Liquidity Mining infrastructure.
By default, pure market making strategy uses the order book’s mid price to calculate limit order prices. We added a feature that allows you to use another mid price from external sources such as another exchange, data feed, or an external API.
You may read through External Pricing Source Configuration in the user manual for more information.
The Radar Relay connector is broken right now because they recently moved their API to a new version. You may encounter errors or bugs when using the connector in this version. We will send an announcement in future release notes once Hummingbot’s connector is updated.
Here we list recent major changes to Hummingbot docs:
- Added Hummingbot Help Center
- Added External Pricing Source Configuration in Pure Market Making strategy
- Added steps in Troubleshooting section on how to locate the data folder where hummingbot_trades.sqlite folder is stored when running via Docker
- Added information in Troubleshooting section about Binance
- Removed Bitcoin.com Exchange since this is no longer supported
Thanks to everyone who reported bugs! Note that we pay bug bounties to anyone who reports a bug that we end up fixing.
- Fixed issue on Windows when running pure market making strategy on multiple orders mode: #1261
- Fixed generic syntax on trading pair symbols not working: #1264
- Fixed unexpected errors when running pure market making with zero balance: #1292
- Fixed a bug with Dolomite during start up: #1148
- Fixed websocket connection errors when using Liquid connector: #1266
- Fixed clock de-sync with Binance timestamp on Windows: #1262
- Fixed KeyError: ‘ETH-CNY’ on Liquid connector: #1251
list encryptedcommand to display all encrypted files in conf folder
- Added order expiration feature to pure market making for 0x Mesh orders
- Trading pair fetcher fix for Radar Relay migration
- Temporarily removed Radar Relay from being tested in the discovery strategy unit tests since Radar Relay has recently moved on to a different API
- Updated docker scripts to map data folder to easily access SQLite local database file where orders and trade data are stored
- Minor fix on Bamboo Relay unit tests
Here's what we currently working on that we expect to ship in the next 2-8 weeks: