Release Notes - Version 0.12.0¶
hummingbot version 0.12.0! In this release, we focused on stability, optimization, and addressing numerous reported bugs.
⚖️ Introducing inventory-based dynamic order sizing¶
The pure market making strategy now includes a feature that modifies the size of your bid/ask orders in order to maintain a target ratio of base to quote asset. For example, if you are trading ETH-USDT and are targeting a 50%/50% ratio of ETH to USDT, if the value of your ETH holdings accounts for more than 50% of your current portfolio, the bid (buy ETH) size will be reduced while the ask (sell ETH) size will be increased.
Read more about this feature here.
🐞 Other bug fixes and miscellaneous updates¶
Thanks to everyone who reported bugs! Note that we pay bug bounties to anyone who reports a bug that we end up fixing.
- Fixed bug that shows all trades as "sell" in trade history.
- Fixed bug preventing restarting of a bot in telegram after kill switch is triggered.
- Re-enabled the
bountycommand in telegram.
- Updated ERC20 token register for recent new tokens.
- Added docker image label (
docker inspect INSTANCE) to show which version of Hummingbot code is being used by that container, for debugging/attribution.
- Fixed bug on Binance preventing exit where Hummingbot incorrectly reported that outstanding orders failed to cancel, when in fact they were cancelled.
🚀 Coming soon¶
Here's what we currently working on that we expect to ship in the next month:
- Paper trading mode
- Liquidity bounty leaderboard
- Native Windows build
- Improvements to the pure market making strategy
- New connector: Huobi Global
- New connector: Bittrex