hummingbot version 0.12.0! In this release, we focused on stability, optimization, and addressing numerous reported bugs.
The pure market-making strategy now includes a feature that modifies the size of your bid/ask orders to maintain a target ratio of base to quote asset. For example, if you are trading ETH-USDT and are targeting a 50%/50% ratio of ETH to USDT, if the value of your ETH holdings accounts for more than 50% of your current portfolio, the bid (buy ETH) size will be reduced while the ask (sell ETH) size will be increased.
Read more about this feature here.
Thanks to everyone who reported bugs! Note that we pay bug bounties to anyone who reports a bug that we end up fixing.
- Fixed bug that shows all trades as "sell" in trade history.
- Fixed bug preventing restarting of a bot in telegram after kill switch is triggered.
- Re-enabled the
bountycommand in telegram.
- Updated ERC20 token register for recent new tokens.
- Added docker image label (
docker inspect INSTANCE) to show which version of Hummingbot code is being used by that container for debugging/attribution.
- Fixed bug on Binance preventing exit where Hummingbot incorrectly reported that outstanding orders failed to cancel, when in fact, they were cancelled.
Here's what we are currently working on that we expect to ship in the next month:
- Paper trading mode
- Liquidity bounty leaderboard
- Native Windows build
- Improvements to the pure market making strategy
- New connector: Huobi Global
- New connector: Bittrex