Perpetual Protocol is a decentralized perpetual contract trading protocol for every asset, with a Uniswap-inspired Virtual Automated Market Makers (Virtual AMMs) and a built-in Staking Reserve, which backs and secures the Virtual AMMs.
- Ethereum wallet (refer to our guide here)
- Hummingbot Gateway (done after connecting to Perpetual Finance)
- Some xDai asset in the wallet for gas
- xUSDC - all trades are funded and settled in xUSDC. You can obtain xUSDC by depositing USDC and receiving the xUSDC equivalent on the Perpetual Finance exchange here
When creating Hummingbot Gateway, it picks up the Ethereum settings in the global config file, which we can set up in the Hummingbot client.
- Run the command
connect ethereumin the Hummingbot client
- Enter your wallet private key
- Enter Ethereum node address (starts with https://)
- Enter the WebSocket connection address of your Ethereum node (starts with wss://)
After adding your Ethereum wallet and node in Hummingbot, follow the guide in the link below on how to install Hummingbot Gateway.