Liquidity Mining FAQs
Each weekly epoch runs begins and ends at Tuesday 12am UTC. Rewards are distributed to each participant's registered Ethereum address 3 calendar days after the end of each epoch.
Note: It may takes up to 1 hour for our system to start tracking newly created bots and crediting them with rewards.
Check the following if:
- You are not running Hummingbot in paper trading mode, which doesn't place real orders.
- Your bot is actually placing orders on the exchange. You should be able to see them in the exchange website. Make sure you're running token pair on our active campaigns.
- If you are running Hummingbot locally on Mac or Windows computer, your machine didn't go to sleep or lost internet connection which prevents Hummingbot from maintaining orders.
If these 3 reasons are not the cause, you can email a CSV export of your Binance order history for a particular market to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to used or include the email address registered for liquidity mining.
Note: We can only provide you with our system's data and cannot credit users for past rewards.
Your weekly payout email receipts contains links to the blockchain transaction confirmations. You can find these transaction confirmation links if you click on the Rewards Paid table in the Activity page.
Click the etherscan link provided on email and navigate to
Erc20 Token Txns as shown on image below, Or you may just need to add USDT token to MetaMask so you can view them. Please follow the instructions in this URL: adding ERC20 Tokens
At launch, we store individual orders and trades in order to isolate and prevent potential attempts to manipulate or abuse the system by malicious liquidity miners. After the system is more mature, we will adjust the data collection process so that we only store aggregate data and do not store individual orders and trades. We never share individual order and trade data with third parties.
In return for administering liquidity mining programs, collecting the data necessary to verify the trading activity of participants, and automating the payout process, we receive compensation from our Liquidity Mining partners and customers.
Yes, you can run different instances of Hummingbot or your own software in order to earn rewards in multiple markets simultaneously.
No; if you already have your own trading bots and strategies, you can still participate in liquidity mining by registering at Hummingbot Miner and adding your exchange read-only API key.
For the general pool of users who don't have their own trading bots, we created Hummingbot as a way to provide them access to quant/algo strategies and the ability to market make.
- Navigate to the Sign up page.
- Simply enter your email address and click Agree to terms and conditions, and click Create Account. You should see a popup window that instructs you to check your email.
- Once you confirm your email address. You should already be logged in to Hummingbot Miner.
- Navigate to the Settings page and connect your Binace API key.
- Connect wallets by adding your preferred Ethereum address and Ethereum wallet addresses for ERC20 token payments.
- Each liquidity mining campaign has its own rewards payments terms, which may include paying out tokens to wallets on that issuer's blockchain. To ensure you receive all of the rewards earned, make sure to enter the relevant wallet details for campaigns that you are participating in.
- If you have earned rewards for a campaign for which you have not yet provided a wallet, the rewards will accumulate and only be paid out once you have provided a wallet address.
- Wallet address are use for receiving payouts only, you do not need to deposit assets into or trade using this wallet.
- Log in to https://miners.hummingbot.io
- Click Settings.
- Scroll down to Connect Wallet, and click down arrow (on the right) to expand the section. The wallet option is displayed.
- Choose the wallet you would like to connect base on the campaign you're participating.
- For miners participating in the KuCoin - Harmony One campaign, choose
Harmonyrow (background is highlighted in gray when mouse over), enter your Harmony One deposit address.
- For miners participating in other campaigns on Binance such as RLC, choose
Ethereumrow (background is highlighted in gray when mouse over), enter your Ethereum deposit address.
- Add Metamask extension to your favorite browser.
- Open Metamask and create an account - complete the sign up process.
- On Metamask dashboard make sure Network is set to Main Ethereum Network (the default network for Ether transaction is Main Net).
- The Ethereum address is located Below Main Ethereum Network along with your name.
- You can copy the Ethereum address by clicking your name.
Above steps are for new user, existing user can jump to step #3 after successful login.
In most cases and for most assets, you can use a Binance deposit address to receive your rewards directly into your account.
Note: There are exceptions where the rewards assets may not be supported by a Binance deposit address. Make sure to review the terms of each campaign carefully. For example, the USDT ASA rewards asset for the Algorand campaign is not currently supported on Binance.
- Navigate to Binance Spot wallet
- Click the Deposit button and choose the token you want to get the address.
- On the right pane of your Binance window, the token deposit address will be displayed. Copy the address and connect it Hummingbot miners.
|NEM||NEM wallets also require you to specify a "NEM MEMO" field in addition to wallet address|
|ALGO/USDT ASA||USDT ASA is currently not supported by Binance.com. Please enter an alternative ALGO wallet address (see here) and do not use a Binance deposit address.|
You can use a Binance.com NEM wallet address (and memo) to receive NEM directly into your Binance account, see step above.
Alternatively, you can create a separate NEM wallet:
- Go to NEM Wallet.
- Download and extract the Universal desktop client.
- Launch the wallet.
- Create an account and complete the sign up process.
- Login to your newly created wallet.
- NEM wallet address will appear on the main screen, under Account Information.
You may also refer to this step on how to create NEM wallet.
- Go to Algorand Web Wallet.
- Create an account - complete the sign up process.
- Make sure to save the mnemonic phrase. You need this to recover your wallet.
- Your wallet address will appear on the main screen, below your wallet name.
Algorand requires you to specifically enable assets, e.g. USDT, in order for your wallet to be able to receive that asset. Please enable USDT for your wallet in order to be able to receive USDT ASA rewards. This feature on the Algorand blockchain is intended to prevent random token spamming.
- Access your Algorand wallet through My Algo.
- From your wallet dashboard, go to the drop-down menu in the top right corner.
- Click on Add Asset.
- Search for Tether USDt ASA #312769 . Make sure to select the one with a verified check mark.
- Click Continue.
- Click on Asset opt-in.
- Input your password and click on Send to sign and broadcast your opt-in transaction to USDT.
You may also refer to this step on adding tether USDT to algorand wallet.
Now you are set. Your account will now be able to receive USDT. If you want to know more about USDT please follow this link.
Note: Enabling USDT will also require you to have some amount of ALGO tokens in the wallet in order to call the function to enable USDT.
Tip: You can swap USDT ASA to USDT ETH/Tron/Omni which are all supported by Binance.
WARNING: CoinAlpha does not take any responsibility and will not reimburse for any loss of funds due to a participant submitting an incorrect or invalid wallet address.