ℹ️ Exchange Info¶
- API docs: https://binance-docs.github.io/apidocs/futures/en/#change-log
- Transaction fees: https://www.binance.com/en/support/faq/360033544231
- Creating API keys: https://www.binance.com/en/support/faq/360002502072
- Trading rules: https://www.binance.com/en/futures/trading-rules/perpetual
- Leverage and margin: https://www.binance.com/en/support/faq/360033162192
Ensure that the option Enable Futures is checked when you create your API key. If you don't see this option, you may need to open a Binance Futures account first.
- Release added: 0.33.0 by CoinAlpha
- Maintainer: CoinAlpha
connect binance_perpetual in order to enter your API keys:
Enter your binance_perpetual API key >>> Enter your binance_perpetual secret key >>>
If connection is successful:
You are now connected to binance_perpetual.
Hummingbot supports the testnet version of this exchange. To connect to the testnet exchange, run
connect binance_perpetual_testnet instead.
Hummingbot assumes 0.02% maker fees and 0.04% taker fees (source).
Users can override these assumptions with Override Fees.