About OKEx Connecter
OKEx is a world-leading cryptocurrency exchange, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology.
Because OKEx is a centralized exchange, you will need to generate and provide your API key in order to trade using Hummingbot.
Enter your OKEx API key >>> Enter your OKEx secret key >>>
Private keys and API keys are stored locally for the operation of the Hummingbot client only. At no point will private or API keys be shared to CoinAlpha or be used in any way other than to authorize transactions required for the operation of Hummingbot.
Tip: For copying and pasting into Hummingbot, see this page for more instructions in our Support section.
- Log into your account at https://www.okex.com, then select Account>API (If you do not have an account, you will have to create one and verify your ID).
- Follow on-screen instructions to create your API keys.
- For API key permissions, we recommend using only "trade" enabled API keys; enabling "withdraw", "transfer", or the equivalent is unnecessary for current Hummingbot strategies.
- Make sure you store your Secret Key somewhere secure, and do not share it with anyone. Your Secret Key will only be displayed once at the time when you create the API.
- If you lose your Secret Key, you can delete the API and create a new one. However, it will be impossible to reuse the same API.
For the minimum order size per trading pair, you have to check the indidiviual trading pair for the information. See following AAVE example:
By default, trading fees are 0.1% on OKEx for market makers and 0.15% for takers. Users who trade high volumes can receive more discounts on trading fees, see OKex trading fees for more details
Users can override the default fees by editing