About HitBTC connector
HitBTC is a leading European bitcoin exchange that provides cryptocurrency trading services to institutional, merchants, and individual traders worldwide. The trading platform was founded in late 2013 and is under the operation of Ullus Corporation.
To use HitBTC connector, you will need to generate and provide your API key to trade using Hummingbot.
Enter your hitbtc API key >>> Enter your hitbtc secret key >>>
Private keys and API keys are stored locally for the operation of the Hummingbot client only. At no point will private or API keys be shared to CoinAlpha or be used in any way other than to authorize transactions required for the operation of Hummingbot.
- Log in to your account at https://hitbtc.com/signinapp, then click on settings, click on General Settings (If you do not have an account, you will have to create one and enable 2FA.).
- Click on API keys and then click "New API key"
- It will show that you have created your API keys. It will now display in your API keys.
- Enable the permissions for
Order book, History, Trading balance,and
Place/Cancel orders. Again, 2FA code is needed for enabling permissions.
- Now that you have created an API key, connect it to Hummingbot using the
Make sure you store your Secret Key somewhere secure and do not share it with anyone. Your Secret Key will only be displayed once at the time when you create the API.
Minimum order size varies per market. Also, it's called lot for hitBTC.
See this page for more info.
The fees for Starter and General accounts are fixed at 0.1% Maker Fee and 0.25% Taker Fee.
Users can override the default fees by editing