We are excited to release not one but two strategy:
- AMM Arb strategy. For more information, see the AMM Arb strategy.
- Binance Perpetual Market Making Strategy. For more information, see the Perpetual Market Making Strategy.
#2519: This new arguement displays live updates for the following commands:
- ticker, see sample usage in our documentation
- orderbook, see sample usage in our documentation
- status, see sample usage in our documentation
The following connectors are now supported:
- #1518, Binance.us was l aunched in September 2019, Binance.US is a digital asset marketplace, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies licensed from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange, Binance. Operated by BAM Trading Services based in San Francisco, California, Binance.US provides a fast, secure and reliable platform to buy and sell cryptocurrencies in the United States.
- #2246, Binance Futures currently offers the highest leverage of 125x margin among major crypto exchanges, making it one of the most competitive products in the market. Note: Binance Perpetual connector is released as beta version(0.33), trade it at your own risk.
- #2262, OKEX is a world-leading cryptocurrency exchange, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology.
- #2358,#2474, Balancer is an automated portfolio manager, liquidity provider, and price sensor.
- #2430: Additional connector status column display when using
connectcommand. Also, you can view the connector status in the readme file.
- #2179: The Hummingbot client top and bottom navbars are enhanced with usage information, see User Interface for details.
- #2129: The
historycommand is redesigned with more information and additional arguments, see History for details.
- #2452: Update Docker helper scripts
- #2482: Unify connector settings loading process.
- #2522: Loopring connector refactoring and fixes.
#2106: Create new sqlite db files for indidivual strategies.
- #2411: A new script template is added to help developers get started quickly.
- #2492: The following data and settings are now available in scripts.
- Exchange and trading pair settings one time off (read-only)
- User available balances
- Inventory skew and order override settings
- #2321: Hummingbot to place an order size of the remaining available balance if the balance is less than the order_amount.
- #2249: Setup fails on a clean install of Ubuntu.
- #2444: Unable to connect to any exchange using Hummingbot binary on Mac.
Documentation has been revamped into two sites: