We are thrilled to announce that we partnered with a leading crypto exchange Crypto.com to integrate Hummingbot’s trading capabilities and bring liquidity mining to the exchange!
Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it’s a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data, and identity. Crypto.com serves over 3 million customers today, providing them with a powerful alternative to traditional financial services through the Crypto.com App, the Crypto.com Card, and the Crypto.com Exchange.
Read more in our blog post: Hummingbot Partners with Crypto.com Exchange for High-Frequency Trading and Liquidity Mining
More information in our documentation here on how to use the connector.
In line with this change, we updated our Bittrex connector to make it compatible with v3 API and unit test cases.
In the ongoing effort to make the Hummingbot code base more developer-friendly, we refactored several parts of the exchange connector code to make it easier to add additional exchanges in the future:
- Added a new
ExchangeBaseclass to replace
ExchangeBase, set this to
Trueif your connector doesn't provide account balance update via web socket API, you will also need to set
_in_flight_orders_snapshot_timestampduring balance update.
- Moved exchange connectors to a new location: hummingbot/connector/exchange
- Formalize trading pair format, except within the connector module, all trading pairs are in BASE-QUOTE format.
- Remove market argument on
InFlightOrderBase(it was never used for anything).
OrderBookTrackertrade execution bug #1330
- Fixed bug where some orders are not created due to broken account balance update #2012
- Fixed inconsistent adjusted order amount with inventory skew #2058
- Fixed API requests intermittently failing on Kraken connector #2204
- We want to thank 🙏 community member TheHolyRoger for this contribution!
- Fixed bug with Liquid connector incorrectly integrating web socket for user data stream #2222
- Added DAI to trading pair splitter to address an issue where DAI trading pairs are not showing in Binance connector #2255