🚀 Welcome to
hummingbot version 0.23.0! In this release, we are excited to announce the open beta of Liquidity Mining, a new connector, easier to use pure market-making strategy, and addressed a number of bugs.
We are excited to launch the Liquidity Mining Open Beta today! We welcome anyone interested in joining us during the 4-week testing period and try the Hummingbot Miners App. We will work hard to collect user feedback and fix bugs to provide a great user experience when we go live on March 2, 2020.
We are inviting interested users to join our dedicated user testing program during the Open Beta period. Testers will receive 0.1 ETH for their time.
For users who want to participate, please fill out this form. We’ll reach out to you soon!
Please refer to the following links and resources for more information:
Pure market-making now has a basic/advanced split that will only prompt during the configuration of the basic parameters such as the exchange name, trading pair, bid/ask spreads, cancel order wait time, and order amount.
Users can configure the advanced features of this strategy by entering
Yes when prompted via
config <parameter> command in Hummingbot, or by editing the strategy config file.
Hummingbot now supports KuCoin exchange! Nicknamed the "People's Exchange", Kucoin is easy to use for novice investors and in-depth enough for crypto enthusiasts. It has one of the world’s most impressive trading pair selections, a wide range of alt coins with more than 300 trading pairs and are adding new ones regularly.
Read more about using KuCoin connector in the User Manual.
Instead of using the old
hummingbot_logs.yml templates for sending logs, we now added a prompt in Hummingbot that allows users to enable or disabled sending errors logs.
We created a guide that walks you through preparing your development environment and developing Hummingbot using Linux, macOS, and Windows.
Read through our Developer Manual for more information.
Here we list other recent significant changes to Hummingbot docs:
- Updated quickstart guide and added GIF images for visual. Added instructions on resetting forgotten passwords, transferring files from/to WSL, and downloading a previous version of Hummingbot in Windows.
- Also added steps on how to locate and map
datafolder when using Docker.
- Added information in Binance troubleshooting about Binance HTTP return codes 429 and 418, Binance API trading limits, and how to avoid these return codes when running Hummingbot.
- More examples with images and explanation for best bid-ask jumping in pure market-making strategy.
Thanks to everyone who reported bugs! Note that we pay bug bounties to anyone who reports a bug that we end up fixing.
- Fixed error when exporting trades in Windows: #1302
- Fixed bug losing track of orders on Coinbase Pro: #1357
- Fixed bug where Hummingbot keeps fetching status of non-existing orders in client: #1281
- Fixed bug in Liquid connector on non-fiat quote asset: #1331
- Fixed intermittent index errors with pure market making strategy causing orders not created: #1317
- Added helpful links for liquidity mining and support to welcome screen
- Handled crossed order on Bamboo Relay
- Updated Coinbase Pro fees to 0.5% for both maker and taker orders
- Quick fix on trading pair fetcher
- Updated all
Yes/Noin the Hummingbot client
Here's what we are currently working on that we expect to ship in the next 2-8 weeks: