Release Notes - Version 0.21.0¶
🚀 Welcome to
hummingbot version 0.21.0! In this release, we mainly addressed a number of bugs.
🤓 Developer usability¶
We are officially announcing the TWAP custom strategy, a common algorithmic execution strategy used for splitting up large orders over time. Read more through the documentation about this strategy in Developer Manual.
🐞 Other bug fixes and miscellaneous updates¶
Thanks to everyone who reported bugs! Note that we pay bug bounties to anyone who reports a bug that we end up fixing.
- Fixed bug triggering kill switch due to inventory changes outside of trades: #1145
- Fixed default value not working for some parameters with pure market making strategy: #1085
- Fixed running into sqlite3.IntegrityError when orders are filled in Coinbase Pro: #1138, #1142
- Fixed memory leak issue caused by hanging orders in pure market making strategy: #1167
- Fixed Too aggressive API calls with hanging orders enabled: #1246
- Fixed Liquid connector not working due to missing pair ETH-USDC: #1234, #1231
Fixed available balances not being calculated correctly in Bamboo Relay: #1238
Improvements to config encryption feature
- Minor changes to Bittrex market testing to address some failing unit tests
- Better error handling for detecting wallet is ‘None’ / market not initialized
🚀 Coming soon¶
Here's what we currently working on that we expect to ship in the next 2-8 weeks: