Release Notes - Version 0.20.0¶
🚀 Welcome to
hummingbot version 0.20.0! In this release, we mainly addressed a number of bugs. Separately from the
hummingbot client, the team has been hard at work on the Liquidity Mining infrastructure, with campaigns on target for a mid-February launch.
🤖 UI Update¶
- We have added a feature that allows you to encrypt and decrypt your exchange API keys. Please review
Step 3: Configure a market making botin our Quickstart guide for more details.
🌊⛏ Liquidity mining update¶
In mid February 2020, we plan to launch liquidity mining campaigns for our launch partners on 0x Mesh and Binance. There will be approximately US $3,000-$8,000 per month in rewards for liquidity miners to earn in each campaign.
Also, we recently released a blog explaining how liquidity mining rewards are calculated on our new platform. For more information, read through our blog posts:
🔗 Connectors update¶
- Finished Liquid.com exchange connector (Thanks to @zeitgeistf)
- Finished Bitcoin.com exchange connector (Thanks to @nionis)
- Bamboo Relay upgraded to 0x v3 protocol and can now be used with Hummingbot.
🤓 Developer usability¶
- Added explanation in developer documentation for being specific when auto-completing exchange names. Read more in config definition conventions.
🐞 Other bug fixes and miscellaneous updates¶
Thanks to everyone who reported bugs! Note that we pay bug bounties to anyone who reports a bug that we end up fixing.
- Fixed price calculation when trading BUSD stablecoin: #1120
- Fixed unexpected keyword argument 'trading_pairs' in Bamboo Relay: #1113
- Fixed bug in Bittrex where inventory skew creates order sizes lower than the minimum trade size/value: #1092
- Fixed auto-complete bug on prompts with the word ‘exchange’ even when it’s not supposed to: #1159
- Fixed errors fetching new events from ERC20 contracts when trading SAI in DDEX and Radar Relay: #1147
- Fixed Bamboo Relay SSL error when running on Windows: #1158
- Fixed error running performance analysis when sending history command: #951, #1069, 1155
- Fixed error parsing trading pair with new token RUB in Binance: #1184
- Fixed default values not working for some parameters in pure market making: #1085
- Refactored pure market making strategy’s penny jumping mode to best bid ask jumping
- Updated Bamboo Relay changing ‘symbol’ to ‘trading_pairs’
- Updated Dolomite changing ‘symbol’ to ‘trading_pairs’
🚀 Coming soon¶
Here's what we currently working on that we expect to ship in the next 2-6 weeks:
- Developer tutorial on building custom strategies
- KuCoin connector