🚀 Welcome to
hummingbot version 0.19.0! In this release, we focused on working and testing upcoming connectors along with addressing identified and reported bugs.
We have created a consistent interface for all trading pairs on different exchanges, which means when you configure your bot, You can enter "BASE-QUOTE" (e.g. ETH-USDT) for your trading pair input on any exchange.
However, this means you have to edit all of your old config files and replace any trading_pair / symbol inputs with the new format.
- Tutorial for creating custom strategies now has its dedicated section. It is currently a work-in-progress, but you can check out the initial parts here.
- Architecture section that includes additional details for adding new connectors.
- Added detailed examples to Building Connectors in using air console for testing.
Thanks to everyone who reported bugs! Note that we pay bug bounties to anyone who reports a bug that we end up fixing.
- Fixed orders getting stuck in Bittrex when hedging price moves too fast: #1042
- Fixed issues with starting arbitrage strategy using incorrect trading pair: #1062
- Fixed issues when placing orders with extremely low prices on Bittrex: #1032
- Updated Hummingbot icon to greenish-blue which solves the problem of the white icon becoming invisible in white backgrounds (Windows).
- Added more tests to coinbase_pro data source and coinbase_pro user stream tracker.
- Updated the asset to ERC20 address mapping to support newer trading pairs on Bamboo Relay.
Here's what we are currently working on that we expect to ship in the next 2-6 weeks: