Release Notes - Version 0.14.0¶
hummingbot version 0.14.0! This release includes a new Huobi connector and improved developer documentation.
🔗 New Huobi Global connector¶
⚠️ Please note that there are some known issues for this connector which we are working on:
- Failure to cancel orders may result in Hummingbot losing track of some placed orders
- issue #745: batch cancel
- issue #750: cancel order
🤓 Developer usability¶
Our efforts to make the Hummingbot code base more understandable and easier to use for developers continues, with additional documentation for strategies:
- Developer documentation for arbitrage strategy.
- Developer documentation for discovery strategy.
🐞 Other bug fixes and miscellaneous updates¶
Thanks to everyone who reported bugs! Note that we pay bug bounties to anyone who reports a bug that we end up fixing.
- Remove bounty status from Hummingbot client to optimize server performance; users should instead use the Harmony $ONE Makers leadboard to look up their bounty information.
- Fix discovery strategy currency symbol input formatting.
- Fix IDEX repeated
cancelled ordernotifications when running
🚀 Coming soon¶
Here's what we currently working on that we expect to ship in the next 2-6 weeks:
- Paper trading mode: this is a major feature and we have made a lot of progress. It is nearly complete and we are currently testing and reviewing, aiming to have this feature included in the next release, 0.15.0
- Improvements to the cross exchange market making strategy
- Improvements to the pure market making strategy
- New connector: Bittrex
- New community-contributed connector: Dolomite / Loopring
- Native Windows build