Hummingbot uses a command-line interface (CLI) that helps users configure and run the bot, as well as generate logs of the trades performed.
This section are designed to give you hassle-free start to using Hummingbot quickly and efficiently:
- Start and Configure Hummingbot: How to start Hummingbot and other basic configuration walkthrough
- Strategy Autostart: How to autostart docker and source build
- Operation Commands: For quick reference on all Hummingbot commands
- Docker Commands: For quick reference on useful docker commands
- Advanced Configuration: For quick reference on advanced configuration