Hummingbot Miner Docs Home
Welcome 👋 to the offical docs for Hummingbot Miner, the liquidity mining platform for centralized exchanges.
- The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice, nor does any of the information contained on this Site constitute a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
- There is no guarantee of profit for participating in liquidity mining.
- Participation is subject to eligibility requirements.
- Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer.
The Hummingbot ecosystem is a globally distributed community of algorithmic traders and developers who utilize and contribute to the open source Hummingbot codebase.
Hummingbot is an open source trading engine that helps you run automated, algorithmic trading strategies ("bots") that can run on centralized and decentralized exchanges. Hummingbot utilizes a modular architecture that enables exchange connectors and trading strategies to be written independently. See Hummingbot Docs for more information.
Hummingbot Miner is a liquidity mining platform that allows sponsors to incentivize liquidity provision using token rewards on order book-based exchanges. Hummingbot users who sign up for Hummingbot Miner can earn token rewards for providing liquidity to certain trading pairs.
- Hummingbot Academy: Quickstart guides, FAQs, video tutorials and case studies on Hummingbot and Hummingbot Miner
This documentation site is organized into the following sections:
- About Liquidity Mining: Learn about liquidity mining concepts.
- Getting Started: Learn how to get started with liquidity mining and understanding Miner App GUI.
- Rewards, Payouts & Performance: Learn about Hummingbot Miner rewards, payouts and performance.
- Account, Security & Privacy: Learn about Hummingbot policies on data & security, and setting options.
- Hummingbot Help Center: Learn about the frequently asked questions on Hummingbot Miner