Hummingbot Miner Docs Home
Welcome 👋 to the official docs for Hummingbot Miner, the liquidity mining platform for centralized exchanges.
- The content of this Site does not constitute investment, financial, legal, or tax advice, nor does any of the information contained on this Site constitute a recommendation, solicitation, or offer to buy or sell any digital assets, securities, options, or other financial instruments or other assets, or to provide any investment advice or service.
- There is no guarantee of profit for participating in liquidity mining.
- Participation is subject to eligibility requirements.
- Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer.
The Hummingbot ecosystem is a globally distributed community of algorithmic traders and developers who utilize and contribute to the open-source Hummingbot codebase.
Hummingbot is an open-source trading engine that helps you run automated, algorithmic trading strategies ("bots") that can run on centralized and decentralized exchanges. Hummingbot utilizes a modular architecture that enables exchange connectors and trading strategies to be written independently. See Hummingbot Docs for more information.
Hummingbot Miner is a liquidity mining platform that allows sponsors to incentivize liquidity provision using token rewards on order book-based exchanges. Hummingbot users who sign up for Hummingbot Miner can earn token rewards for providing liquidity to certain trading pairs.
- Hummingbot Academy: Quickstart guides, FAQs, video tutorials, and case studies on Hummingbot and Hummingbot Miner
This documentation site is organized into the following sections:
- About Liquidity Mining: Learn about liquidity mining concepts.
- Getting Started: Learn how to get started with liquidity mining and understanding Miner App GUI.
- Rewards, Payouts & Performance: Learn about Hummingbot Miner rewards, payouts, and performance.
- Account, Security & Privacy: Learn about Hummingbot policies on data & security, and setting options.
- Hummingbot Help Center: Learn about the frequently asked questions on Hummingbot Miner.