Liquidity Mining Overview¶
Please review the Liquidity Mining Policy for the full disclaimer.
Liquidity mining is a community-based, data-driven approach to market making, in which a token issuer or exchange can reward a pool of miners to provide liquidity for a specified token.
Liquidity mining sets forth an analytical framework for determining market maker compensation based on (1) time (order book consistency), (2) order spreads, and (3) order sizes, in order to create a fair model for compensation that aligns a miner's risk with rewards.
During the open beta, we track real exchange order books for real user-submitted orders, but we pay testnet Ethereum token rewards (no value). After the commencement of production launch, we will pay mainnet Ethereum token rewards.
- Open beta: 12:00am February 4, 2020 UTC time
- Production launch: (subject to change) 12:00am March 3, 2020 UTC time
- Website: home page for Liquidity Mining
- Setup Guide: Start earning liquidity rewards in 5 minutes
- FAQ: frequently asked questions about Liquidity Mining
- Campaigns: information about active liquidity mining campaigns
Support and announcements¶
- Discord: 24/7 support and chat
- Twitter: Official announcements
- Newsletter: Get the official Hummingbot bi-weekly email newsletter