ℹ️ Exchange Info¶
- API docs: https://docs.dydx.exchange/#general
- Transaction fees: https://help.dydx.exchange/en/articles/4800191-are-there-fees-to-using-dydx
- Minimum order size: Minimum order sizes will vary by trading pair. dYdX has a minimum order of 1 ETH for pairs running with ETH as the base token and 200 DAI for pairs running with DAI as base token.
- Creating API keys: https://docs.dydx.exchange/#get-api-keys
- Release added: 0.34.0 by CoinAlpha
- Maintainer: CoinAlpha
Since this exchange is an Ethereum-based decentralized exchange (DEX), first run
connect ethereum in order to connect your Ethereum wallet. See Ethereum for more information. Then, go to dYdX and create API keys for the same Ethereum wallet.
connect dydx in Hummingbot in order to add your API keys.
Hummingbot assumes 0.0% maker fees and 0.3% taker fees (source).
Users can override these assumptions with Override Fees.