About ProBit connector
ProBit KR Exchange is a Top 20 crypto exchange globally. We have completed over 200 rounds of IEO and have been consistently ranked Top 4 in Korea. ProBit Exchange provides unlimited trading access highlighted by nearly 1,000 trading pairs.
ProBit Exhange's global brand trusted by millions of users
- 100,000+ community members
- 800,000+ monthly active users
- 3,000,000 monthly web visitors
- 50,000,000 users on partnering aggregators and wallets such as CoinMarketCap User interface of Multilingual website supporting 41 different languages Marketing and community support in 8 key languages
To use ProBit KR connector, you will need to generate and provide your API key in order to trade using Hummingbot.
Enter your ProBit KR Client ID >>> Enter your ProBit KR secret key >>>
Private keys and API keys are stored locally for the operation of the Hummingbot client only. At no point will private or API keys be shared to CoinAlpha or be used in any way other than to authorize transactions required for the operation of Hummingbot.
- Log in to your account here, then click your My Page > API Management (If you do not have an account, you will have to create one and enable 2FA.)
- Then click new API key.
- Now you have created an API key, connect it to Hummingbot by using the
Make sure you store your Secret Key somewhere secure and do not share it with anyone. Your Secret Key will only be displayed once at the time when you create the API.
The default trading fee at ProBit is 0.2%. ProBit's VIP membership structure provides effective trading fees as low as 0% when VIP 6 level and above.
Refer to ProBit's Trading Fee structure here
Users can override the default fees by editing
ProBit Exchange has 2 platforms, ProBit Global and ProBit Korea. While users are welcome to use either platform, there are certain restrictions when using ProBit Korea. Refer to this link for more details.
For recent news and any other inquiries, refer to ProBit's support page here.