About OKEx Connector
OKEx is a world-leading cryptocurrency exchange, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology.
Because OKEx is a centralized exchange, you will need to generate and provide your API key in order to trade using Hummingbot.
Enter your OKEx API key >>> Enter your OKEx secret key >>> Enter your OKEx passphrase key >>>
Private keys and API keys are stored locally for the operation of the Hummingbot client only. At no point will private or API keys be shared to CoinAlpha or be used in any way other than to authorize transactions required for the operation of Hummingbot.
- Log into your account at https://www.okex.com, then select Account>API (If you do not have an account, you will have to create one and verify your ID).
- Follow on-screen instructions to create your API keys.
OKEx recently announce that they are upgrading their API from v3 to v5. Most of the newly created accounts are now integrated with API v5. Currently Hummingbot only works with API v3 and here is the workaround on how you can convert:
- Create a new account on OKEx exchange
- Go to telegram and look for
- Send the email address of your OKEx account
- Account is being verified now, monitor your account and see if v3 is enabled.
Here is the link for more info regarding the OKEx upgrade to API v5
For the minimum order size per trading pair, you have to check the indidiviual trading pair for the information. See following AAVE example:
By default, trading fees are 0.1% on OKEx for market makers and 0.15% for takers. Users who trade high volumes can receive more discounts on trading fees, see OKex trading fees for more details
Users can override the default fees by editing