All Hummingbot connectors
This section contains information about official connectors for individual exchanges and protocols, including:
- General information
- Setup and configuration
- Minimum order sizes, fees, etc.
Connectors are packages of code that link Hummingbot's internal trading algorithms with live information from different cryptocurrency exchanges. They interact with a given exchange's API, such as by gathering order book data and sending and cancelling trades. See below for the list of exchanges which Hummingbot currently has connectors to.
- Binance Futures
- Binance US
- Bittrex Global
- Coinbase Pro
- Huobi Global
- Radar Relay
|Exchange||Github Contact||Support Contact||Last Version Tested||Last Updated||Status||Known Issues|
|Bamboo Relay||Arctek||Online Chat||0.21.0||0.21.0||⬤|
- Last Version Tested - Last reported Hummingbot version that the exchange connector maintainer has confirmed has been tested and is operational.
- Last Updated - Last Hummingbot release which included an update to the exchange connector code.
Please contact the support contact listed in the above table for support questions that are specific for that exchange.
- Create a Github issue and tag the Github contact to inform them of the issue.
- Report the issue to the exchange connector support contact.
- Send a message through Discord in #community-connectors channel.