What is Hummingbot?¶
Hummingbot is open source client software that helps you build automated, algorithmic trading strategies ("bots") that can run on any crypto exchange, both centralized and decentralized.
Hummingbot utilizes a modular architecture that enables exchange connectors and trading strategies to be built independently, facilitating contribution by a globally distributed community of developers and quant traders.
Hummingbot is built and maintained by CoinAlpha, a company that runs business that support the Hummingbot ecosystem, such as:
- Hummingbot Miner: a liquidity mining platform where Hummingbot users can run market making bots on centralized exchanges to earn token rewards.
- Hummingbot Pro: a forthcoming module that combines a Cython-based backtesting engine plugin, access to historical order book data, and associated services/support aimed at professional and institutional Hummingbot users.
- Hummingbot Github: The official Hummingbot Github repository
- Hummingbot Youtube: The official Hummingbot Youtube Channel
- Hummingbot Academy: Educational resources about Hummingbot
- 中文 wiki: General information about Hummingbot, translated into Mandarin Chinese
Hummingbot is open source software, under the Apache 2.0 license.