Hummingbot Docs Home
Your navigation guide for documentation
Welcome 👋 to the offical docs for Hummingbot, the open source software client that helps you build and run high-frequency trading bots on any crypto exchange.
Warning: Hummingbot is experimental, open source software that is still in beta, and you use it at your own risk. Please review the Apache 2.0 license.
The Hummingbot ecosystem is a globally distributed community of algorithmic traders and developers who utilize and contribute to the open source Hummingbot codebase.
Hummingbot is an open source trading engine that helps you run automated, algorithmic trading strategies ("bots") that can run on centralized and decentralized exchanges. Hummingbot utilizes a modular architecture that enables exchange connectors and trading strategies to be written independently.
Hummingbot Miner is a liquidity mining platform that allows sponsors to incentivize liquidity provision using token rewards on order book-based exchanges. Hummingbot users who sign up for Hummingbot Miner can earn token rewards for providing liquidity to certain trading pairs. See Miner Docs for more information.
- Hummingbot Academy: Quickstart guides, FAQs, video tutorials and case studies on Hummingbot and Hummingbot Miner
- FAQ: Learn about Hummingbot and market making as an algo trading strategy
This documentation site is organized into the following sections:
- Installation: Learn how to install Hummingbot in various environments
- Operation: Learn how to use Hummingbot commands and other useful configuration
- Connectors: Learn about the various supported connectors info and configuration
- Strategies: Learn how to use the various supported strategies and their parameters
Hummingbot is a general source framework for crypto algorithmic trading. We welcome developers to fork the codebase for their own purposes and contribute to the community.
- Developing Connectors: Learn how to build Hummingbot connectors
- Developing Strategies: Learn how to build Hummingbot strategies
- Scripts: Learn how to use and customize existing Hummingbot scripts