Hummingbot Docs Home
Your navigation guide for documentation
Welcome 👋 to the official docs for Hummingbot, the open-source software client that helps you build and run high-frequency trading bots on any crypto exchange.
The Hummingbot ecosystem is a globally distributed community of algorithmic traders and developers who utilize and contribute to the open-source Hummingbot codebase.
Hummingbot is an open-source trading engine that helps you run automated, algorithmic trading strategies ("bots") that can run on centralized and decentralized exchanges. Hummingbot utilizes a modular architecture that enables exchange connectors and trading strategies to be written independently.
- Hummingbot Academy: Quickstart guides, FAQs, video tutorials, and case studies on Hummingbot and Hummingbot Miner
- FAQ: Learn about Hummingbot and market-making as an algo trading strategy
This documentation site is organized into the following sections:
- Installation: Learn how to install Hummingbot in various environments
- Operation: Learn how to use Hummingbot commands and other useful configuration
- Connectors: Learn about the various supported connectors info and configuration
- Strategies: Learn how to use the various supported strategies and their parameters
Hummingbot is a general source framework for crypto algorithmic trading. We welcome developers to fork the codebase for their own purposes and contribute to the community.
- Developing Connectors: Learn how to build Hummingbot connectors
- Developing Strategies: Learn how to build Hummingbot strategies
- Scripts: Learn how to use and customize existing Hummingbot scripts