Hummingbot Docs Home
Your navigation guide for documentation
Welcome 👋 to the offical docs for Hummingbot, the open source software client that helps you build and run high-frequency trading bots on any crypto exchange.
Warning: Hummingbot is experimental, open source software that is still in beta, and you use it at your own risk. Please review the Apache 2.0 license.
- FAQ: Learn about Hummingbot and market making as an algo trading strategy
- Support: Get help from our 24/7 live support team
This documentation site is organized into the following sections:
- Installation: Learn how to install Hummingbot in various environments
- Operation: Learn how to use Hummingbot commands and other useful configuration
- Connectors: Learn about the various supported connectors info and configuration
- Strategies: Learn how to use the various supported strategies and their parameters
Hummingbot is a general source framework for crypto algorithmic trading. We welcome developers to fork the codebase for their own purposes and contribute to the community.
- Developing Connectors: Learn how to build Hummingbot connectors
- Developing Strategies: Learn how to build Hummingbot strategies
- Scripts: Learn how to use and customize existing Hummingbot scripts