Welcome to the official documentation site for Hummingbot!
Warning: Beta Software
Hummingbot is experimental, open source software that is still in beta, and you use it at your own risk. Please review the Apache 2.0 license.
What is Hummingbot?¶
Hummingbot is open source software that helps you create, configure and manage high-freuquency market making and arbitrage bots that run on both centralized and decentralized crypto exchanges.
How the documentation is organized¶
- General: For new users. Learn about how Hummingbot works, install the software, and quickly start running your first bot.
- User Manual: For experienced users who want to get the most of Hummingbot, and for developers looking to contribute to or extend Hummingbot's capabilities.
- Release Notes: New features, bug fixes, and other updates from our bi-weekly releases.
New to Hummingbot? Here are some helpful links to get you started!
- FAQ: Answers to frequently asked questions
- Whitepaper: Overview about Hummingbot, its strategies, and the technical architecture.
- Quickstart: Guide that walks you through how to install and run Hummingbot